GET ALL THE LATEST NEWS IN THE WORLD.... sPorTS, eNtErtAiNmEnt AND more

Sunday 4 May 2014

VGMA..Night of fashion and music

Photo 

I didn't comment on the VGMA yesternite simply because ,
1. I didn't have 200 or 100 cedes to spend freely... 
2. I went out lastnite n got home late so I missed it on TV too. 

From what I have been reading on facebook, twitter and whatsapp, these are my take on the awards nite. 
1) I could see one of the so called "Big Artiste" decided not to attend the program but bought as many tickets for his followers to attend the program so they will shout his name out loud to show he deserves an award...I learnt he had 3 awards though.. 
2)The Tema & Gh "Rap King" made an account of himself on stage by sweeping about 4 awards n performed on point. 
3). I could read about the solidarity of GH gents & ladies for their beloved Micheal Jackson look- alike "Y N" by not dancing to tracks sang by an artiste from Nigeria who only wants waist of women... I heard his bro from Nigeria had all the applause and the shouts from the audience.. l mean the 'Aye' man. Big ups man 4). I must say this before l forget. l learnt there was the return of the only n truly "Madman" of our time on stage.. He was n l think is still the real mad man when it comes to stage performance. Don't forget he has seen it before..he has swept these awards in grand style some years back. l mean the "Y3k) Mma p3" fame 5. I heard there was this drama of a "Tailor" n a Big Brother Africa lady's proposal. Hmm anyway its better to repair your "used" Royce Rolls than to buy a brand new Tico. I see most of the girls updating that act and are saying the tailor is romantic.They are wishing for something like that.. Hmm my GH ladies always amuse me, for crying out loud, there are a lot of tailors around and most of these girls will turn them down when these "ade3 yie" men come to propose
6) I heard there was a miracle on stage....I learnt the program was hosted by a Police Officer alongside an "Easy" Corpse...Clay make up be what? hehe...how true was that?
 
I just came from #church. l need to eat so I will continue later.. But I must say it was a successful program from the tweets, facebook timeline n whatsapp messages I read. I saved GHC 200 but hey l can't escape the 50pesewas Vodafone will deduct from my account for posting this small amateur piece. 

CREDIT: Kasapahene's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy these stories too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...