GET ALL THE LATEST NEWS IN THE WORLD.... sPorTS, eNtErtAiNmEnt AND more

Saturday 25 February 2012

Jokes Jokes Jokes.....!!!!!!

1. Wife: I've noticed every time you talk, you say my house, my automobile, my phone, my chair, my shoes, everthing is yours. You never say ours.
I'm your partner, i'm your wife. It should be ours. The husband paid no attention to his wife and jus kept looking around the room for something.
Wife: what are you looking for?
Husband : our boxers!

2.A blind man went into a restaurant. ' Menu sir?' asked the owner.
' Im blind just bring me one of your dirty forks, i will smell it and order. The confused owner got a fork. The blind man smelt the fork with a deep breath 'Yes, i will have the lamb with seasoned potatoes and spring vegetables'. Unbelievable thought the owner. The blind man ate and left. Two weeks later the blind man returned. The owner wanting to see how good his smell was, quickly went to the kitchen where his wife CAROLINE was cooking and said do me a favor and rub this fork over your p***y!! Which she did. He then goes to the blind man and gives him the fork. The blind man takes it to his nose and says 'Ooooooh! Interesting! I never knew CAROLINE works here

3.A mad man was taken to a mental hospital..
Madman:~'hey doc,i see monkeys playing soccer in my dreams.'
Doctor:~ 'no problem champ,imma give u some drugs n u'll see the monkeys no more.'
Madman:~'nope,not today,do that tommorrow.Today is the final match..'
lol.



Source: Nana Antwi Kasapahene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy these stories too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...